Last Updated on February 9, 2024 by dpnew
Setting up a Centralized Data Server in SignalCalc 900
Monday, February 5th 10:00 – 10:30 AM PST / 1:00 – 1:30 PM EST
Data Physics is pleased to present this free webinar – specifically directed to those looking to expand their understanding of the features and functionality of the SignalCalc 900 Series Analyzer/Controller.
The Centralized Data Server:
A Safer, Smarter Way to Share Test Data and Collaborate with Ease.
This simple, yet powerful feature is standard in the 900 Series software.
Benefits of a Centralized Data Server
- The Data Server automatically archives your test profiles and data into a searchable, filterable SQL database
- Several PCs can be configured to use the same server
- Any PCs that share the Data Server see the same test profiles and run data in their “Manage Tests” screens, and can review data and generate reports
- All test stands can share the same database of tests and automatically archive data in the database, simplifying backup and restore functions
- No clunky Windows share drives, flash drives, or emailing test data – the 900 Series Software manages all communication and data sharing seamlessly
- The Data Server is a standard product in the 900 Series software
- Centralized Data Server Functionality
- Configuring and using a Centralized Data Server
Webinar has concluded. Watch the recording: