Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by dpnew
Automation with Application Sequencer and Relay Card
Monday, April 17th 10:00 – 10:30 AM PST / 1:00 – 1:30 PM EST
Data Physics is pleased to present this free webinar – specifically directed to those looking to expand their understanding of the features and functionality of the SignalCalc 900 Series Analyzer/Controller.
1. Application example with Relay I/O Card
Example: Changing test level based on external signal
2. Sending email notifications
What is the Application Sequencer?
- Sequencer provides simple programmatic capability to SignalCalc 900.For example, running a sequence of tests – one after the other
- Sequencer can be used to perform more complex sequences, such as switching between tests and acting on test aborts
What is the Relay Card?
- The relay card is an external (USB) device that provides I/O capability to SignalCalc 900
- It can be used to trigger a thermal chamber or other device
- The relay card can be written to/read from by Sequencer, and custom actions can be taken based on relay card inputs
Webinar has concluded. Watch the recording: